Friday, March 02, 2007

If I wasn't so tired, I'd be exhausted.

(copy/pasted)

Man, am I BEAT!!!! I can barely keep my freaking eyes open right now!!!

I am trying this new thing...where I get up early (for me) at 5:30, and get my "work" work done right away. Then, I get ready for the day (go through the S's, lol). Then, I run errands or do whatever in the time frame that I would be at the store (when it opens). Then, I come home and do homey stuff and then go to bed at a decent hour.

Only, I haven't made it to bed at a decent hour in two days and I'm exhausted!!!!

I forgot what it was like to work like a dawg!! :P I need a wife!!

I'm trying to get ready so that I can balance everything when the store finally does open...and we're getting close to that!! I also have not taken a *coughcoughnapcoughcough* in a few days, so I'm extra tired. ::)

Gah. I better make my first million on opening day....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...