Monday, November 26, 2007

A little melancholy today...

It's really sad when a certain part of your life comes to an end, whether it be a person, a place, or a thing. It can leave you empty. It can leave you feeling like a part of you is missing. Sometimes these things are easy to get over; other times, it takes awhile to get back to a routine.

I'm finally back to my routine. The part of my life that came to an end is in the background of my head. I am finally able to move on.

Today, I received some unwanted contact that brought it all back.

How does one decide when something is *truly* over and done with? That returning to the former routine will not end in the same way it did the first time? When do you say, "Forget it?"

It's a decision that each person in this particular scenario will have to decide for themselves. This is my scenario...and I have decided. I'm happy in the place I am right now, and I see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Things will be alright.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...