Saturday, February 16, 2008

Well, it's been a long time.

A really long time since I've updated. So much going on, business and personal, that I've gotten a case of the LAs (lazy azzes).

I'm in the mood to organize. And to scrap. And that means that I need to organize my scrap space! I've accumulated so much stuff lately that my creativeness is hitting a roadblock. So, this weekend I am working on getting things together!!

First off will be my scrap table. I barely have space to make a card in so it's time to take it all off and put back what needs to be easily accessible. Then, the stuff that does not need to be on top of my table will need to find homes. After that, I can tackle the paper holders that are overflowing, and the rubons that need some sort of organization.

Once that is all done, then I can create!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...