Sunday, August 12, 2012

Another card copy and some Hawaii pics!

Instead of putting ALL of our Hawaii photos in one post, I'm going to spread out our photos in the hopes it will make it seem like I'm back in Hawaii...  Just kidding, but I am going to do a few photos at a time so I can update more!

Our two weeks in Oahu were the best vacation we have ever taken.  The weather was perfect, compared to the 115 temps that were happening in Havasu.  There was no pressure to do anything, be anywhere, get anything done.  It was great. 

On one of the days we had a rental car, we took a trip to see the Valley of the Temples.  In order to reach the temple, we had to drive through a cemetery that was immaculate.  I have never seen a more beautiful cemetery.  Unfortunately I did not take pics there.  But I did grab some of the temple!  Enjoy!




Cass and D.


The Autograph Tree

 And here is another card I lifted off of Pinterest.  During my down time of medical testing and waiting, I couldn't find my own mojo so I borrowed some off of Pinterest.  Thanks for looking!!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Sharla said...

Love the temple pictures, what a beautiful place!

Love the card too! ;)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

awesome photos and cute card

Keshet said...

Wow, looks like a great trip! I used to live in Hawaii and can't wait to go back!

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog! Do you havе anу suggеstіons
foг аspirіng wгiters? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a littlе loѕt on evеrything.
Woulԁ уou suggest stаrting with а frеe ρlatform liκe Wordprеss
оr go for a pаid оptіοn?
Thегe are so many options out thеre thаt I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Thanks!
my website :: http://www.prweb.com/releases/silkn/sensepilreview/prweb10193901.htm

Anonymous said...

I аm nοw not certain the ρlаce you're getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend a while finding out more or working out more. Thank you for magnificent information I was looking for this information for my mission.

Visit my webpage V2 Cigs review

noor mahmoud said...


شركة تعقيم بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف وصيانة مكيفات بالاحساء
شركة صيانة مسابح بالدمام
شركة صيانة وتنظيف مكيفات بسيهات
شركة صيانة وتنظيف مكيفات بصفوي
شركة تركيب وصيانة سباكة بالاحساء
شركة صيانة وتنظيف مكيفات بالجبيل
شركة صيانة وتنظيف مكيفات ببقيق
شركة صيانة مسابح بالقطيف
شركة تركيب وصيانة سباكة ببقيق

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...