Wednesday, August 30, 2006

First day of school!

Well. We knew the time was coming.

The First Day Of School.

Such a milestone. We have Haley going into 8th grade (top of the food chain at middle school), Cassidy going into 5th grade (top of the elementary food chain), and Zachary going into 1st grade (all day long).

Very traumatic day. For D and I. ;)

Here are a few photos of my lovely crew. Please keep in mind that the lighting stunk bigtime. I had to try and get photos with no trashcans (trash day), no squinting, some were half sun/half shade, and others were just blech. Without further ado...

And school would not be complete without a meltdown from my sensitive guy:




Man, I love him!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

They're all so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...