Thursday, August 31, 2006

Let the schedules begin!!

I've said many, many, many, many.......many times that I need to get myself on a schedule. I need to prioritize my day and git'r done. Procrastination is my middle name, so the thought of scheduling makes me want to put it off, lol.

Today, I changed all of that.

I got up at 6:15. Bed got made, woke up Haley. Jumped in the shower and got dressed. I came downstairs, did a few of today's chores, then took Haley to school. Came home, took out dinner, did the rest of my chores, took Cass and Z to school. Then I started working.

This is going to be my new routine, every single day. I *have* to do this, not only for my job's sake, but for my sake. I'm tired of waiting until the last minute to do anything and everything. I'm tired of scrambling around because I'm almost out of time. I'm just tired of it.

They say it takes 21 days to form a habit. Welcome to day one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to do the same!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...