First on the agenda: pick a room/area to clean and organize.
I *had* started on my office a few weeks ago, and I got a TON accomplished. Three bags full of shred, two bags of trash...and that was just from cleaning off my desk and credenza
I want to get it done from start to finish. Here is a small list of things I need to do in there.
- Clean out desk drawer and get rid of junk
- Finish going through credenza drawers, organizing and purging as I go
- Get all appliance manuals for this house in a binder
- Go through toy/household manuals and toss old ones and file new ones
- Clean up my book shelf and buy something so that my books quit falling through, lol
- Hang up my Disney pictures (this is going to be a Disney-themed office)
- Take down remnants from when my scrap room was in there
- Make and hang some curtains for the window
- The usual cleaning: dusting, straightening up, etc.
Hopefully soon I'll be able to get my futon/bed for that room and then I'll have a nice little guest room!!
I'll post pics soon!!