Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's good to be home.

I had forgotten just how much I enjoy being in my home. I love the feel of accomplishing things that need to be done, and I love to be able to prepare food in a timely manner instead of having to throw things together and call it a meal.

Today I was cleaning the counters in the kitchen and I happened upon a bunch of ripe bananas. These were prime candidates for banana bread! So, I whipped up a couple of batches and they are baking in the oven as I type. I think it will be a nice surprise for hubby and the kiddos when they get home from school/work.

Tonight's meal is going to be Texas Style Spaghetti. My aunt gave me the recipe many years ago, and it has become a family favorite...for all of us!! I will post the recipe later.

Things are getting clean. Laundry is getting done. Things are getting sorted. I need about a month or so and my home will be running smoothly again. *Ü*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait fo rthe recipe, sounds like something Roslyn would love!

So glad that you are enjoying being at home :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...