Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Remember me?

Wow. Almost a month since my last entry. Not that I have any readers or anything, haha. This is mostly therapy for me, and the fact that I enjoy doing it, so no worries.

A lot has happened since my last entry. One of the major ones being that I have closed my store. Business was slowly going downhill due to the rising cost of, oh, just about everything else. So, sales suffered. It's almost like a blessing in disguise. So much heartache and let down in that store, and now I have time to go visit with my dad and spend more time with my kiddos.

I'm home now, and I've been bitten by the spring/summer cleaning bug. I've been doing laundry for two (yes, that's right, two) days, and I'm nearing the end. Cleaning out clothes as I put new, summer clothes in the closets. Next will be drawers. They need a good purging.

On a good note, I have been doing The Biggest Loser contest in my town, and I am hovering right at around 20 pounds gone!! I've gone from a tight 14 to a comfortable 12 in three months. I would have had better results, but I did a *ton* of traveling during this contest, which made my eating and my exercising suffer. This is the last week, and weigh in is on Tuesday, so check back!!

Along the same lines, I received my Turbo Jam DVDs yesterday, and I'm in love!! They are really fun, once you get over some of the awkwardness of some of the moves. I danced for 14 years, and I felt like I was a fish out of water. But, day two and it's getting easier. I plan on doing my DVD in the morning and walking my five miles in the evening. The pounds and inches should MELT off, right?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! What a wonderful accomplishment.

Sorry to hear that you had to close your store, but I am glad to know that it is a decision you are at peace with and will provide you with more time to do the things that you need and want to do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...