Tuesday, August 09, 2011

I always say, "I never win anything..."

...but today I DID!!

I've been trying to get myself into the digi stamping scene, and trying to use all of these wonderfully yummy Copics I have been buying...yet once again I lose my motivation. So, I'm trying to boost myself by looking at some really talented ladies do their thing with digital stamps!!

I don't have a lot of room for rubber stamps, so digi stamps appeal to me much more, plus I get the whole instant gratification thing when I want to buy one. ;)

So, in browsing around on the blog of one of my FAVORITE stampers/cardmakers...AMY, I see that there are some sneak peaks at the Some Odd Girl blog. So, I check them out and decide to post my comments. I'll be the first to admit...I'm usually too lazy to log in so that I can comment, which is something I need to work on because *I* enjoy comments, so I know everyone else does too. My apologies to my blogging friends...

But I digress...

I log back in to the SOG blog and see that I have won a digi stamp!!! I love it!! He's cute, he's adorable, and he's ROCKIN' KODY!!

So, go here:

and check them out. The stamps are awesome, and the designers are amazing!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Steph said...

Congrats! Digi stamps are so much fun.

Unknown said...

So cool!!! Hope you post some crafty thing you make with it:)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

congrats--i love this digi

Mary Jo said...

Congratulations!!!
I think some digi elements are really useful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...