Tuesday, March 13, 2012

...(Sisters)

I'm running out of witty things to title my posts here on my blog. I seem to go back to the same few words. "Happy Tuesday," "Welcome to Tuesday," or something along those lines. How exactly does one decide what to say in their title for a post? I guess I could use the title of whatever layout or card I'm posting says? Okay, I think I'll do that.

This blog entry is entitled: "Sisters."

I did this layout based on the sketch at the Artful Delight blog. I just discovered this site by doing a little blog hopping, and I highly recommend them! They also have kits, which is a bonus!

So, here is the sketch:



And here is my layout! Now, this happens to be my current favorite photo of my girls. I can't believe what wonderful young women they are turning out to be .



Check out the challenge at Artful Delight and join in the fun!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Sharla said...

Oh..I LOVE it! LOVE it! What a great picture of your girls! Your layout is beautiful!

Beebeebabs said...

Nice layout!!!

June Houck said...

Oh, sweet! Yeah, I wanna be like my sweet sweet sister, Angela :)

I love your background pennant paper with the birds and the way you used the heart to work the Fab Abby Artful Delight sketch! Beautiful.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

very cute

Anonymous said...

very sweet layout!

Scrapping Girl said...

What a great pic of your daughters and beautiful layout! I title my posts the title of the card or layout-cause I can't think of anything clever either, lol!

Alyssa said...

Gorgeous layout. It's beautiful!

artfuldelight said...

Super sweet LO!! Great photo!! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...