Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Well, not much done today.

I spent most of the day *thinking* about what I wanted to do in my house, lol, and then got nothing done.

In case you did not know, I am planning on moving my scraproom from my office to my front entry room. It will give me a ton more room, and I will be a part of the "family" area once the whole room is done.

I had originally wanted the Crop In Style cube system for my unit. Well, I've been looking around, both online and in my front room, and decided I want to go for more of a furniture look. So I think I've decided on the trestle desk from Target, and the ladder shelving that goes with it.


I'm really excited to get these in the house and start my reorganizing!! I think I am going to start taking everything out of my current scraproom, and put it on several six foot tables in the new room. This way I can see what all I have, and do some purging/organizing from there!!

4 comments:

Jennifer Kirk said...

I love that furniture! What color are your walls? I picture that furniture with tan walls...

Stephanie said...

Jen: That is exactly what I have!! I thought the white cubes would be too stark against my wall, lol.

Anonymous said...

those will be gorgeous Steph! Cant wait to see the pics you take when you get it all set up!

Monica said...

Wow...can't wait to see it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...