Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Welcome to Wednesday.

Today has been pretty interesting for me. Not in the fact that I have been busy, but in the fact that I have been busy. Keep up with me, people.

I got up early this morning and started on my morning "regimen." Make the bed, throw in a load of laundry on my way downstairs, start the coffee, empty the dishwasher, make sure the girls are up, load the dishwasher, wipe the counters down. All of this before 6:05 am. Once the girls are on their way, load Z up with some breakfast and switch out laundry while he eats. Set out his clothes (c'mon...he's only seven!) pick up my bathroom. Take him to the bus, come home and get myself ready for work.

So far, so good. Although it's only been one day...But it's good to have goals.

A little slow at the store today. I could have gotten in a good nap today, but I sat on the computer and wasted away more brain cells. I'm learning that I really, really need all of my brain cells because whenever I take in more/new information, something important manages to squeak out of my eardrum, and I forget things. I need a notepad with a string to tie around my neck, just like what I threaten my kids with...

I think with my new found organization (remember, this is day one), I'm going to try to eek in some scrapbooking. You know, because I don't spend enough time during the day looking at scrapbooking stuff...

I'll keep you posted on how that goes. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...