Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Where's Martha??

You know, kind of like Where's Waldo??

So, so, SO much has happened in the past few months that it will make your head spin. I've been so busy that I actually forgot that I had a blog. I know...blasphemy.

I have been super busy with the store, and things are looking good. It's a slow road, but there is a destination somewhere in all of this stress. I'm doing some inner healing, and I should be back in the saddle soon.

In other news, I have been "invited" to participate in a version of "The Biggest Loser" with some people here in town. Now, is this something I should feel flattered about? The jury is still out on that one... But I'm excited to do it and cannot wait until it starts!! I actually lost two pounds last week, and told D that I need to quit losing weight right now. After the look of panic dissolved from his face, he nonchalantly asked, "Why?" Well, duh!! I need to save my weight loss for TBL!! I figger I'll gorge up and then drop it like it's hot. Sounds good in theory...Wish me luck!!!

I'm very excited for October 20th. Ask me why. Okay, I'll tell you. My BFF and I are going to Mesquite after I close the store on Saturday and we are going to eat, watch a movie, eat, watch a movie, eat, watch a movie...oh, and eat!!! We may try to squeak in a pedicure too. I'm really in need of some R&R, and my BFF is just the one to spend it with. I can't wait!!!

Thanks for sticking with me and I promise that I will have more entries. *Ü*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...