Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Heee-larious morning!!!

This morning had to be one of the funniest I've had in an oh-so long time.

I went upstairs to go take a shower and start my day. The girls were already at school, and Z was eating his cereal. As I pass by his room, I go into his closet and pick out his clothes for the day: a pair of jeans and a rad Quicksilver shirt.

Z goes into his room and begins his process of getting ready. Then, he comes into my room and asks me to tighten his pants (using the adjustible elastic/buttons in the waistband). I think to myself, "Hrm, that's strange. I know he's worn these pants before and he hasn't lost any weight..."

I tighten them. And then I have to tighten them some more because they are still falling off of him!! How strange!!

He gets situated and goes to sit on the couch to wait for me before we head to the bus stop.

As he's getting into my car, I look at his ankles, and see side "slits" in them. I realize he's wearing his sister's capris!!!!!

After my fit of laughing subsides, we rush inside and find him HIS pants and change. By this time, we've missed the bus so he gets a treat...and I take him to school. The whole way to school we were laughing about "the pants."

Hee-larious!!!

1 comment:

LBP said...

That is soooo funny! I followed you here from twopeas. You have a great blog.

Blessings

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...