Thursday, January 04, 2007

I've come to a conclusion.

In my many, many diet programs I've gone through, I have come to the conclusion that there is one product I MUST have to keep my sanity.

Coffee.

I love to drink coffee in the mornings. It's not so much the get-up-and-go factor because caffeine doesn't really affect me. I can drink a huge Starbucks frappuchino and then crawl into bed, lol. I believe it is the way it makes me feel. Coffee makes me warm inside. It warms my hands. It tastes good. It's comforting, but not in the way that a cheeseburger used to comfort me. Can you relate? Am I looney?! Wait. Don't answer that.

So. I have decided that in order for me to succeed in my current program, I am going to allow myself to have a morning cup of coffee. It gets my day started, gets me warmed up, and makes me happy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...