Sunday, January 07, 2007

Thank goodness for Sunday.

We are not a religious family, but I am starting to really like the "Sunday is a day of rest" concept. We have been going like crazy lately, and it's nice to try and relax today.

The tourney went FABULOUS yesterday. Our girls team won three out of three!! They played back-to-back-to-back, so they were utterly *exhausted* when they were done. We almost lost the last game (22-24), but they pulled it together. I will post some pics once I upload them.

Today's agenda is pretty relaxing. I just finished a bacon and egg breakfast, the troops are fed and full, and the kitchen is clean. Just a few topical chores to do and then I need to work for a few hours. But that is no problem either. ;)

I hope you all have an exciting and relaxing Sunday too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the wins!

Good to "see" you, Steph! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...