Sunday, September 03, 2006

Everything's peachy...

We went to Caliente on Saturday to visit D's mom and dad, and see their new store Sunshine Creations. We had a very nice visit with them.

Earlier in the day, we went to Pioche for their labor day celebration. We walked the small town and had a great time relaxing. Here are the men taking a breather:



On our way home, we were given bag of freshly picked peaches!! The first thing I thought of was peach cobbler!! After dinner tonight, I washed and peeled some of them and we had delicious (and easy!) peach cobbler for dessert!!

Aren't you jealous?!

1 comment:

Jennifer Kirk said...

Mmmmmmm - PEACHES! My dad's peach trees went into overdrive this year. I've made what seems like dozens of peach pies. And my dad canned a ton of peaches and made peach preserves while I was there this weekend. So I had peach jam on my toast this morning. YUM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...