Tuesday, September 05, 2006

New habit, day 5...almost on track...

Today is day five of building my new habit. Things have been going swimmingly, and I have been less stressed about housework and cooking than I ever have. I'm already right on target for the day...and it's only 7:50 am.

I see one area where I am "falling behind," so to speak.

Work.

Since I work at home, it is far too easy to tell myself that I can work later, or that I'll work after everyone goes to bed...and that usually doesn't happen. So, now that it is a school day, I'll be working this morning!!

Why do I make everything harder than it has to be? Is it genetic? I don't think so; mom is a go-getter, so why am I NOT? I want to be a go-getter, lol.

I guess I'll just reserve myself to be a work in progress...

*Ü*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally identify with your struggle with finding the time to get to work... I am doing the same thing with my schooling right now! Its so hard to just make yourself do it when it seems that there are about a million other things that need done. If you find the secret out of this... let me know lol! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...