Saturday, September 09, 2006

One more thing...

Since I had the sewing machine all dusted off and out, I whipped up a cute.....

...jeans purse!!!

There's a craft show coming up soon so I thought I would sew up a few of these and see how they do!!

I don't think this is too bad for no pattern, my first try, and breaking two needles, lol. I still need to figure out how to put a liner in it but it has possibilities!!!

Here is the purse hanging on a chair...




...and modeled by my lovely assistant...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute!! Those sell for BIG bucks around here.

Jennifer Kirk said...

I am so FREAKING in LOVE with that purse! If I send you a pair of my jeans, will you make me one!? Actually, with my jeans, it would be more like a huge tote bag than a purse...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...