Sunday, September 17, 2006

Reality check.

I have come to a very serious conclusion in my life.

I have too much scrapbooking stuff.

That's right, you heard me. Too much.

I am convinced that if I were to scrapbook every day from now on, I would never need to buy any more supplies except for the occasional adhesive.

Today I decided to start "organizing" (hearty laugh) my scrap area. I found a cheaper way to go and hopefully it will turn out like I envision it. I still have a few more pieces to buy, but I'm on my way.

I put a table on top of the shelves I have now until I get a real table top, just so I can get an idea of how/where things will go. I'm hoping I didn't shoot myself in the foot by going a bit cheaper, because as I'm looking at it, I have NO IDEA where everything will go, lol.

I do know that I will need a bookcase to house my albums, and I *know* that I do not want anything sitting directly on the floor if I can help it. So, now the game of "will this fit here" begins.

Wish me luck!

Here is just a snack of what visiting guests see in my house right now. *eyeroll*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it Steph! You have way more room than I do, so I know it can definitely be done. What system are you going with?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...